Murrey Murrey

Rofl.

Good job. You definitely know what you're doing.

LivingWithStyle.com's VSM LivingWithStyle.com's VSM

Ehhhm..

I don't know. It's alright. It'll probably make it through. And, while it's original, it's unfortunately also pretty boring..

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Amazing

A true classic. The best Newgrounds submission ever, hands down.

02 hours of my Life! 02 hours of my Life!

Those two hours of your life..

Were the best you ever spent. Truly amazing.

Sqeezy responds:

not the best maybe..
but its my fastest movie ever

Ness gets dumped Ness gets dumped

Not too bad..

But not all that great either. But, yet again, it is your first submission to Newgrounds. I don't expect much more than this. On your next submission, try including some music and sounds in the background. It'll really help.

16-bit Everquest 16-bit Everquest

Good job

This movie shows sign of the originality and uniqueness you put into your submissions to Newgrounds. The only thing I can critisize is the length of the movie.. I suggest you make the next one longer. Again, good job. I wish you luck on your future submissions to Newgrounds.

potbellybob responds:

Well, thank you. Sorry for the delay on the review... Hmm... Yes, It took me a while with the images, because I had to resize them repeatedly to fit into the flash, so I couldn't use all the scenes I wanted to.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Outstanding

The graphics were great (as usual), the sound/voices were understandable. Give yourself a pat on the back, you just put together another excellent movie. The only problem I could spot was that at some points, the sound was too fast for the images to keep up with. Ah well, still good. This will be ranked #1 for a long, long time.

3D Clocks Slideshow 3D Clocks Slideshow

Wow

Nice graphics! O.O

RenegadeClock responds:

O.O to you too! Thanx!

Mister Cellophane Mister Cellophane

Wow.

I'm really impressed. Very artistic.

.no .no

Hehe

A cute little movie. I liked it.